We have created a program called Glasses 4 Grades that benefits Westminster students in providing eyewear with a current prescription to underprivileged families, grades K-12. These students are from Westminster families who cannot afford eye exams or glasses, and may go years without proper correction, hindering their education potential. As your neighborhood eye care facility, we see students in need of vision correction and do our part to provide them clear vision.
Every sale of eyeglasses at purchased at Family Vision Center helps us support our ‘Glasses 4 Grades’ program.
Why should you purchase your eyewear and contacts at Family Vision Center?
- Our certified Opticians are trained to create your optimal vision experience.
- We use the latest technology from beginning to end:
- We start with Optomap® retinal exams to enhance your health exams.
- We use a Digital phoropter to create the most precise prescription for your eyes.
- For Contact Lens patients, we measure your corneas using corneal topography for the best fit we can possible achieve.
- Your eyewear lenses are measured using the VisiOffice®, a new digital measuring device which allows our Opticians to produce ‘zero error’ customized digital lenses.
- Your eyewear is manufactured with the highest quality scratch resistance and glare free treatments in the industry.
You can feel good about updating your glasses knowing that not only does your eyewear have the highest standard of quality, but you are also partnering with FVC in giving vision back to our community.